IGNORED

93 Royale/Pass. arm rest.......

DragonRider

I am looking for some passenger arm rest for the 93 trike. Charlene says she doesnt need them, but I think she would be much more comfortable with them. Does anyone still make them or maybe someone here has set they no longer need. I am just about finished making the changes to the trike since I bought it. Yesterday I replaced the old glass tube fuse block with one from radio shack and using Skydoc's instructions it was easy, the only difference between his and radio shacks is 5 fuses vs 6 on Skydocs. I also did the battery fluid level light bypass. The only thing left to address is the front brakes. They have been delinked when triked, but only one disk up front is working. The Vmax mod is next for the brakes. Later when I have the funds I will be doing the front brake mods to make them more reliable and better.

I will as soon as I can scrape up some spare cash, selling the 1300 would really help out in that.:mo money:

The original aftermarket ones are as rare as chicken lips. I haven't seen a set of them in a very long time. Are you wanting to go with R1 calipers on the front of the bike?