IGNORED

Must go please dont fight!!!

star4772

COULD DELIVER FOR A REASONABLE FEE DEPENDING ON LOCATION.

Have to do what I have to do so I can save my credit. Having lots of trouble at work with them fibbing and not paying for what I work, so I filed for unemployment this morning because of lack of work. Its to close to my retirement so I must get rid of some things to save my credit and be able to buy a used bike when I do retire in February.

So I pulled out all stops on my ride and I am letting it go for one HE** of a deal so please don't fight over it. First to confirm will get it.

It is listed in the classified for sale 2008 RSTD 3 years left on warranty. $7500.00 loaded w/acces.

I would like to see someone get a real deal here.

Joe :Sad_0241:

Edited by star4772

Sorry to hear they are jacking you over at work Joe. Some companies have absolutely no scrupples what so ever.

For anyone that maybe interested in the bike, I for one can vouch for it, it is a VERY nice ride. At this price, your getting one heck of a good deal! Joe keeps the thing immaculate.

Sorry to hear they are jacking you over at work Joe. Some companies have absolutely no scrupples what so ever.

For anyone that maybe interested in the bike, I for one can vouch for it, it is a VERY nice ride. At this price, your getting one heck of a good deal! Joe keeps the thing immaculate.

Thanks for the comment there and yes I do. I think a lot of you

who seen my ride can say the same thing.

Joe

I agree, it's a nice clean bike and with the trunk just added it's even nicer. Good luck with the sale Joe.

I agree, it's a nice clean bike and with the trunk just added it's even nicer. Good luck with the sale Joe.

Thanks Jay I might need it. I know there are hard times for alot of people but this deal is one heck of a deal for someone wanting a great bike that is still like new with many,many extra's plus 3 years left on the warranty. Ask around let people know.

Joe

Sorry to hear of the problems at work Joe. Been there myself and it ain't fun. I'll also vouch for Joes RSTD as being as good as new, actually better IMHO. Somebodies going to get one hell of a nice bike that's for sure.

Larry

Thanks Larry,ask around and if you know anyone this is one heck of a deal. See you when you get back with your's and I will stop by.

Joe

Some people think we are stupid. Someone tried to scam me on craigslist and offered me 100 more then what I was asking just to keep other buyers from getting it. He was going to send me 100 deposit to my pay-pal account and then make arrangement to get it picked up after I sent him my e-mail and address so he could make full payment. He then said he would send his agent to pick up the bike. LOL yeah right sent him back I dont deal with scamers and have not herd from him since.

WOW :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Joe

joe i have seen your pics and i wish i could get the bike but BP is very slow on settling my claim if its big enough and you still have it ill pm you then to make arrangements i sure would like to get it to help out i will know something i hope by end of next week maybe sooner

joe i have seen your pics and i wish i could get the bike but BP is very slow on settling my claim if its big enough and you still have it ill pm you then to make arrangements i sure would like to get it to help out i will know something i hope by end of next week maybe sooner

Ok just keep me posted and will see what happens. Sent you P.M.

Joe

Ok I will let you know if it sells.

Joe

Some people think we are stupid. Someone tried to scam me on craigslist and offered me 100 more then what I was asking just to keep other buyers from getting it. He was going to send me 100 deposit to my pay-pal account and then make arrangement to get it picked up after I sent him my e-mail and address so he could make full payment. He then said he would send his agent to pick up the bike. LOL yeah right sent him back I dont deal with scamers and have not herd from him since.

WOW :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Joe

Yup smells pretty funny to me.