IGNORED

Sad day

rickardracing

Indian summer is bound to happen. There is always Gerbing heated gear.

Reconsider and you shall be happy again.:mustache:

I have been considering some heated gear. Maybe go down to Iron Pony in Columbus in a few weeks and see what I can pick up for next year. I have problems keeping my fingers warm. Snowmobile gloves are too thick, can't feel the throttle or clutch. I would'nt mind getting some heated gloves and a vest. Bikes are done for this year. If I can find something maybe I will ride later next year.

Before I built my garage mine would probably already be in the basement, and once it got there it stayed til usually late Feb. It was really hard to get a Venture thru a 36" door too!! Now if we get a decent day I'm ready. Supposed to be in the mid-60's here this weekend, and I'm torn between riding and deer hunting for the first time in about 10 years, may try to work in a little of both.:cool10:

Supposed to be in the mid-60's here this weekend, and I'm torn between riding and deer hunting for the first time in about 10 years, may try to work in a little of both.:cool10:

Well, I don't have to make that choice as I am not a deer hunter, but I sure don't mind you getting your limit. I am more afraid of deer getting me.

RandyA

Before I built my garage mine would probably already be in the basement, and once it got there it stayed til usually late Feb. It was really hard to get a Venture thru a 36" door too!! Now if we get a decent day I'm ready. Supposed to be in the mid-60's here this weekend, and I'm torn between riding and deer hunting for the first time in about 10 years, may try to work in a little of both.:cool10:

I KNOW RIDE THE VENTURE TO THE DEAR STAND :confused24: then you get the best of both worlds maybe you can get a buck to stand there and admire your RSV since they seem to like bikes :whistling: hey it sounds good....... in theory :confused24::whistling: