IGNORED

How's the WV folk?

mini-muffin

Last count was about 30k without power. Most in the panhandles and eastern mountains. Yammer still has power because I've saw a recent post by the Warden on Facebook. I'm in the office of emergency services tonight. The eastern panhandle is going to have the worst of this storm. The state is pretty well prepared, but our worst is yet to come. Flooding will be a major concern tomorrow.

Glad to hear everyone so far are doing good. Hope to hear from the rest of the folks being hit by the snow as well as this rain and wind.

Hope our Canadian friends are going to be ok it's suppose to be hitting you as well. Seems nobody is gonna get missed by this storm.

Margaret

Sorry to hear that Don, nothing worse then not being there when the power goes out after a storm like this. With so many without power hard to say how long it will for most folks. I know my family are without power in NY. I've texted with my sister haven't heard from my brothers or folks yet.

This storm is one heck of a storm.

Margaret

Sorry to hear that Don, nothing worse then not being there when the power goes out after a storm like this. With so many without power hard to say how long it will for most folks. I know my family are without power in NY. I've texted with my sister haven't heard from my brothers or folks yet.

This storm is one heck of a storm.

Margaret

Looks like NJ and Nyc took the worst of it, some major flooding.:rain2:

The brunt of the storm is south east of here. Had it had been a couple a degrees colder, we'd probably have between 6-12". As it was though, the temps never got below 32.5 deg. and was melting as it hit the ground. Power is still on here.

Althouggh, had to plow 2" of snow off of the bridge this morning at 6 am. It really is true bridges freeze first. LOL

Two campers decided to stay an extra night as there were bilizzard conditions and snow drifts south of Beckley, WV.