IGNORED

Payback for those who pass too close.

Snaggletooth

I know, I'm not the first one, or be the last to gripe about cagers that just got to squeeze you out of your lane or just get too danged close while trying to pass on the road. It's disturbing and it's all too often.

But wait! There is a product out there that will help deter those who like to run snug against you. Maybe not stop 'em but at least a reminder to them that you have met.

Well in our minds anyway.

But I want a couple. (Yep, I had one of those days on the Interstate again. The old Snag was showing his teeth today)

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14&products_id=55&zenid=bvh4343hbvggs4oall8vdu9i04

Mike

Edited by Snaggletooth

they also got muffler bearings and did you see the porcupine seat covers i need a set of those im gona order them on the 6th Saturday of the month to get a special discount any one else want a set they are a dollar 2.98 a set :whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I know, I'm not the first one, or be the last to gripe about cagers that just got to squeeze you out of your lane or just get too danged close while trying to pass on the road. It's disturbing and it's all too often.

But wait! There is a product out there that will help deter those who like to run snug agaist you. Maybe not stop 'em but at least a reminder to them that you have met.

Well in our minds anyway.

But I want a couple. (Yep, I had one of those days on the Interstate again. The old Snag was showing his teeth today)

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14&products_id=55&zenid=bvh4343hbvggs4oall8vdu9i04

Mike

I think the hi intensity road flare would be much better.:innocent-emoticon: