IGNORED

hey Starfan

BIG TOM

Hey Jonas, I was at Pioneer motorsports today and picked up a "BEATER BIKE"....they just about gave me the bike.....said they dont deal in old stuff.....What you think????? don't you have one similar to this one?...I just needed something small to ride back and forth to work and not worry about it getting stolen downtown....I don't work in a good neighborhood .....here is a few pics...I figure I'd take the pics today because I dont plan to ever clean or polish this scooter....

Nice looking toy ya got there Tom. Hope you got a ride in already since I don't think you'll be doing any riding here shortly. Aren't they suppose to have that nasty four letter word up by you soon? Ya know the one that starts with the letter "S"

Margaret

Took a 50 mile ride in the rain today.....The deer are very very dark here in NY... My forcast, mild winter with not so much............you know.....stuff :2cents:

What are you talking about? :think:

Tom !

You put to much load on the Ice and it breaks,,,and you will get very cold :snow:

No get off your butt and polish my bike. And make sure you get to all the crampy places ! If you get it all nice and shiny I might let you take it to work.

Seriously,,,Thanks for getting the bike Tom and for all your help :bighug:

Jonas

Tom !

You put to much load on the Ice and it breaks,,,and you will get very cold :snow:

No get off your butt and polish my bike. And make sure you get to all the crampy places ! If you get it all nice and shiny I might let you take it to work.

Seriously,,,Thanks for getting the bike Tom and for all your help :bighug:

Jonas

I don't have any "RUST REMOVER" and I dont do "wax on" "wax off" have you ever looked at my bike ? SILLY VIKING !!!

What are you talking about? :think:

Jonas was polishing that bike the first time I met him, thats what I am talking about:doh:

Bet you had alittle trouble keeping the front wheel on the ground:yikes:

Might be alittle to much for yer old "ticker" maybe I should come up and get her so she can spend the winter with her sister, "Big Red":rasberry:

Craig

HEY...what happened to all the souvenir Oberlin dirt that was on it when I delivered it? That was special dirt.

hey Don, trust me the Oberlin dirt is still on there and will be there the next time you see the bike......:whistling:......Jonas is lucky I filled the BLINKER FLUID for him......it was almost empty...:fnd_(16):

I hope you got Jonas's bike protected from Sandy, thats one nasty lady headed your way............Better take cover.

:shock3: TOM !!!

That bike is going to the basement you hear. Cut a hole in the floor and lower it down and chain it to the concrete floor.

Make sure Vicky is safe - A hurricane couldn´t blow you away Big Guy !

Be safe my friend.

Jonas

Tom.

When looking at the pictures it looks like the brakelines are pretty close to the fender.. Are they rubbing against the fender ?[/QUOTte

No, they were close .....I had some very small zip ties and moved them so that they are further away......I also cleaned the bike up a little..:whistling:

Tom.

When looking at the pictures it looks like the brakelines are pretty close to the fender.. Are they rubbing against the fender ?[/QUOTte

No, they were close .....I had some very small zip ties and moved them so that they are further away......I also cleaned the bike up a little..:whistling:

What was the blue word again - hard to read !