IGNORED

1st anniversary today!

Dano

Thank goodness to the Man up above I have now made my 1 year anniversary from taking out that 8 point buck last year (sure wish I had those antlers!), back into riding a bit and making it back into full time work and $$ producing!

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone on here that bought a raffle ticket for the "Aussie Annie" trailer last year to help us thru this time, it was amazing and truly let us know how we are appreciated around here. I have no other "family" like you guys that know how to make a guy feel after the devastating effects that happened. We shall be happy to see a lot of you next year via MD and the Int'l Rally!

Thanks again, Dano and Rose :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hey Dan,

Both Jean and I are most happy that you are still with us. The fact that you posted is a testimony to the fact that you still have very important things to do here on this planet.

I know you must be getting stronger, and feeling better every day. I am also very glad you are "back in the saddle" again.

Jean and I wish You and Rose a wonderful Holiday Season.

We love ya', Bro! :Laugh:

Earl and Jean

Edited by skydoc_17
CRAYON BROKE!

(and Rose, who may relax a bit).

you're still around in spite of Bambi's dad's best worst intentions.

the feeling of being kept here for other business the man upstairs has in store for me.....

I find it works better as a deer hunting weapon than a transport. [/QUOTE]

(whatever "normal" is)

just some ideas with ya'lls thoughts....

how ya think I'm gettin' along now :whistling: