IGNORED

-- The Weather Report --

GeorgeS

Oh boy, we may have fun getting to our cruise ship. :bang head:

I think you better call the cruze ship company, they might be considering changing the departure times !!!

I was just watching the nice lady on the weather channel, and she seemed pretty excited about what might be headed for the North Eastern coastal cities,

They used term's like this could be the " storm of the century," for the New York, Boston Area !!

About an hour ago, the guy was saying things like, " Hurricane hitting New York City "

Our ship is in New England right now, and it should have no trouble getting to NYC. Someone posted that last year their cruise ship waited a day to depart. I'm sure they will let the storm go by. As for getting to the ship, we take a cab to Newark Airport and shuttle bus to the cruise terminal. With any luck we should be okay. :fingers-crossed-emo

Snow fall is expected in Western MD. due to a cold front coming in from the west. If the hurricane comes closer to the coast, MD and PA may feel a lot of wind and rain. Not looking forward to this weather and it will eat some of my ride time...so I am taking advantage of this nice weather we've had this week.

...oh well, I think I'll just replace spark plugs and coolant this Saturday. Bike is at 32500 miles.:bluesbrother:

They are looking at it hitting further south then originally thought. Looks like the Jersey shore is gonna get hit. Hard to say if that'll be it or not. Good luck on getting out on your cruise hope all goes well for you.

Storm warnings are up on the outerbanks. Just have to wait and see what happens next.

Margaret

The weather last night said that a cool front from the Canadian Prairies will come sweeping across and meet up with the storm...which will "re-energize" it just as it hits N.Y.

It was BEAUTIFUL here yesterday. Sunny and warm. I wanted to bail on my work and go riding so bad!!!!!

Probably won't see any more like that this year.

:crying:

The word snow keeps getting tossed out.

SNOW!!!

Hey, where are the moderators? I thought there was some control over the use of "obscene" language. I am offended by such talk! ;-)

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Big Tom most be sleeping at his post I would have thought he would be 1st one sqaush this thread. Must have gone into hibernation early.

It could be a dangerous time to use that 4 letter SNOW word around Big Tom, with his change of lifestyle and all....... :stirthepot: :duck:

Add a few toppings and isn't it sort of like ice cream? Twice the number of letters so maybe twice as good? Just don't eat the yellow snow !!!!