IGNORED

New Windshield

GeorgeS

I ordered a new " ClearView" windshield for the new 08 RSTD. Supposed to be here Friday this week. 2 inch wider, each side, and more lower, wind protection.

Will take photos of the conversion, and post, if anybody is interested in that modification for an RSTD.

Been waiting about 2 weeks for delivery, no problem, its been raining in Seattle again.

Also have Heated grips on the way, so will be busy with modifications next week !! :whistling:

George, if you want to see what one of those new Clearview windshields looks like...you have been invited to look at mine for the last month or so. Why wait to get yours??? Come on down and look at mine that I got a month ago. (ha ha ha ha ha)

Miles:rotf:

The previous owner of mine had a Clearview on it when I went to look at it. That was the first thing he told me about, and the first thing he kept for his other Venture. Gotta get me one of them before next year. Just one question, does the shorter height bother a passenger any more than stock? My wife is 5'-7" and the stock height never bothered her before.

George, if you want to see what one of those new Clearview windshields looks like...you have been invited to look at mine for the last month or so. Why wait to get yours??? Come on down and look at mine that I got a month ago. (ha ha ha ha ha)

Miles:rotf:

UPS is supposed to deliver it tomorrow !! Ordered it about 3 weeks ago. Also, have a set of heated grips comeing. :cool10:

George, you will love it. I have one on my 07 RSTD.

Was great to have that big shield in front of me as I rode home in the rain this evening.

Mr. Bowersock switched out his windshield with mine, and we took a long ride.

Needless to say, he now has one on his RSTD as well. :)