IGNORED

Maybe selling 08 RSTD 3 year warr left

star4772

What would you think would be a good fair price to ask? 2008 RSTD blue and black.

Added trunk.passing lamps.highway pegs.saddle bag rails,harley rear brake light,grips and pillow top seats and also driver back rest also have chrome front fender guard but not on yet.

Check out the picture's I'm thinking $8900.00 less then 10,000 miles and still has 3 years left on warrenty.

Joe

Edited by star4772

You've added a few accessories on the bike and it looks like it is in good condition. 8500 bucks is a good asking price. Hope you get a lot of inquiries for the bike and I hope you also plan to get a new scoot down the road.

You've added a few accessories on the bike and it looks like it is in good condition. 8500 bucks is a good asking price. Hope you get a lot of inquiries for the bike and I hope you also plan to get a new scoot down the road.

Trying to cut back for retirement, have a line on a 07 RSV in Az when I go there.

Given the time of year, and the closing of the riding season in Michigan...why not advertise the bike in the area of Arizona that you intend to go to...with the offer to deliver it to the new buyer?

I think your price of $ 8,500.00 is darn good. You have made some excellent additions to the bike, and done a good job at it. The bike looks great...for a blue/black '08.

I would have offered it for sale at $ 8,950.00, and then taken no less than $ 8,500.00 for it.

Since the riders in AZ will continue to ride most of the year (not in Flagstaff though), it might be wise to market the bike to the area where you plan to buy the '07 RSV.

Just saying...:detective:

Given the time of year, and the closing of the riding season in Michigan...why not advertise the bike in the area of Arizona that you intend to go to...with the offer to deliver it to the new buyer?

I think your price of $ 8,500.00 is darn good. You have made some excellent additions to the bike, and done a good job at it. The bike looks great...for a blue/black '08.

I would have offered it for sale at $ 8,950.00, and then taken no less than $ 8,500.00 for it.

Since the riders in AZ will continue to ride most of the year (not in Flagstaff though), it might be wise to market the bike to the area where you plan to buy the '07 RSV.

Just saying...:detective:

Sounds like a good idea but would like to sell ASAP and then go down to AZ. wont be going till maybe April or so.

But thanks for the idea.

Joe

Edited by star4772

Hey joe,

where in AZ?

we're near Mesa, if you're looking folks to ride with-or- need recommendations (mechanic / towing / etc) - lemme know..

have a safe trip.

It will be around Tombstone AZ thanks for the info will keep yu in mind.

Joe

I can't believe your selling the bike after all the work that went into that trunk!! :depressed: I think you maybe :sick:

So if you move to Arizona, who you gonna ride with :confused24:

I know but sometimes you got to do what you have to do in order to accomplish certain things.