IGNORED

Our new Ride!

BEER30

Becky and I finally have a dream come true, our new ride. But one problem........cannot put a hitch on it to pull behind my scoot.....................:whistling:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm312/BEERCART/Motorhome/20121018_135100.jpg

BEER30

Finally, a place Mechanic and I can have some alone time. :whistling::whistling:

Looks like a nice fancy and expensive cooler for beer.

When can I "Borrow" the new "Beer" cooler?

Looks great, but can you put a motorcyle lift on that thing?

Thought I saw something like that on a few of them.

So where did you find that??? At Walmart? Does it have a trap door at the back for a scoot and shop? Which door is the beer in? How many beds? Does it have enough room for Becky to hide?,,,from you of course,,,,Are you allowed to cook inside? How fast does it go,,can a 2nd gen keep up??? Does it come with a Wing?

GREAT......now get out and enjoy life....you two worked very hard .. now you have no excuse to come down and visit.....I'll keep the hose handy to seperate you and Taters..................lol (they fight like two tom cats)........but only in fun...:fatsmiley:

Beautiful rig. It will look nice lined up with Gary's at maintenance day. :thumbsup2:

My first thougth was WOW, Very nice looking home, and I dont know why, but my second thougth was same as Freebirds..right next to Garys at maintenance day...:beer:

Good for you two!!! youve both earned it.

[Becky and I finally have a dream come true, our new ride. But one problem........cannot put a hitch on it to pull behind my scoot.....................:whistling:

/QUOTE]

Why not? :think:

Just because it has an automatic? :backinmyday:

Heck all you have to do to make it towable is pull one axle shaft.:lightbulb:

Oh Darn I forgot you you have a 2nd gen :bang head:

Guess you will have to trade the 2nd gen for a 1st gen :confused24:

Looks very similiar to a freight liner one I just did a bunch of repair work for, Very nice machine.:thumbsup:

Edited by saddlebum

Becky and I finally have a dream come true, our new ride. But one problem........cannot put a hitch on it to pull behind my scoot.....................:whistling:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm312/BEERCART/Motorhome/20121018_135100.jpg

BEER30

As big as that is , put the scoot in the back... or, If you don't want to loose one of your bedrooms, buy a trailer...