IGNORED

NY Yankees

bj66

Sorry Yankees fans I dont feel your pain. Only thing better would have been to see the Orioles pull it off instead. Its nice to see that money doesnt always buy everything. But it would have been cool to see the A's or Orioles go through. Gotta love the underdogs.....

Sorry Yankees fans I dont feel your pain. Only thing better would have been to see the Orioles pull it off instead. Its nice to see that money doesnt always buy everything. But it would have been cool to see the A's or Orioles go through. Gotta love the underdogs.....

So, what's wrong with the Tigers?

Nothing wrong with the Tigers at all. Year in and year out its not a shock when the Tigers get in. Its been awhile since we've seen the Orioles in the postseason though. The A's werent really expected to be there either.

I've been a Yankee fan since the early 60's (1964) and can't even think of how many Mickey Mantle or Roger Maris baseball cards adorned the spokes of my bike. (early Harley sound??) You win some you lose some, and this year they lose. I think Yankee haters got their start when Babe Ruth was traded from Boston to the Yanks and it just hasn't stopped since. I'm more of a football fan now but still root for the Bronx Bombers, but not as an avid fan.

The reason I dislike the Yankees is that they were always the ones that pick off the high priced talent from the other teams. Seems like most other teams pick up one or two. Yankees fill the whole roster.....In basketball it was always the Lakers and Celtics. I wasnt a fan of either of them as well. But if you are a Yankees fan, you had to love Steinbrenner, he'd do what it took. And speaking of Steinbrenner theres another reason people dislike them. Its kind of like Jerry Jones and the Cowboys, if you like Dallas, you like Jerry more or less. If you hate Dallas you really dont like Jerry Jones.

I'm a Red Sox fan, bon and bred, not a very good year for us. But anybody but the Yankees is FBM.

Losing in 4 straight is only slightly less of a choke than being up by 3 and THEN losing 4 straight.

Go Tigers