IGNORED

late 70,s early 80's honda 100s.....

painterman67

cant find info on this. Its a barn find so to speak. Owner says it ran 10 yrs ago and has been setting since so I know it needs minimum new plug, wire , and fuel plus carb work. What my question is is how much is this thing worth. Theres not a scratch on it and everythings original. Onlly has 2796 miles on the odometer and since its setting beside a 57 bel air with 27 grand on I dont doubt the milage.

Any help will be apreciated

David

Cb is low pipes (road bike) a high pie is "scrambler" lol. I think all the point and ignition parts for the 70-125cc bikes were the same. Search e-bay or cycle trader.com and see what shows up. If I took a poke a guess would be maybe $800-1000 good shape. Maybe more surely someome is looking to buy back memories.

cant find info on this. Its a barn find so to speak. Owner says it ran 10 yrs ago and has been setting since so I know it needs minimum new plug, wire , and fuel plus carb work. What my question is is how much is this thing worth. Theres not a scratch on it and everythings original. Onlly has 2796 miles on the odometer and since its setting beside a 57 bel air with 27 grand on I dont doubt the milage.

Any help will be apreciated

David

If memory serves me right they stopped making the 100cc in 1973. If it's a street bike it's a CB100 a K2. Market value about $1,100. If it's a enduro then it's a CL100 K1 worth about $900.

In 1974 Honda went to the 125cc platform.

Nice little bikes, I had a CB175 as a kid. Great 1st bike but easily outgrown...but GREAT for a kid!

I had an SL90 which was the start of Honda's dual purpose bikes, it was a lot of fun and I crashed it several times, and it kept on running, after having it for two years I moved up to a CL350. Now that was an awesome bike, rode it for 3 years, then bought a CB350F, now that was one smooth running bike, wish I still had all three, but cant afford them now. The 350F was the first bike my wife ever rode with me, she has been riding with me ever since. These bikes are identical to the ones I owned.

[ATTACH]72362[/ATTACH][ATTACH]72363[/ATTACH][ATTACH]72364[/ATTACH]

Someone showing there age :stickpoke:I wanted one so bad as a kid but settled for trail 70 just so i could get a bike and I still have it.

I still have a 74 xl 100 a 82 xl 185s both need brought back from dead. I still have my one of my favorite ole bikes a 78 yamaha dt 400 that I still ride quite a bit. I sure get some funny looks with it on the street though.