IGNORED

ive been malwared by google on vr.org

pmelah

i was using google chrome and google just knocked me off vr.org it said the site was compromised by hackers has this happened to anyone else yet or am i the only one Don if you read his can you check into this it says maleware detected and will not let me proceed any further using google now i have no problem with IE and have not checked fire fox :sick::confused24:

im on IE now but still have chrome up and it wont go past ok i closed chrome and reopened it several times and still get the same thing it says it has contacted amnchode.net and asking me to participate inchrome safe browsing

im only getting this on chrome IE and fire fox are ok and as for chrome vr.org s the only site i really go to other than yammy parts site like parts shark this is strange i also ran my anti virus and maleware scan and nothing

got it fixed some hacker thing now they take over the page send a fake mesage want you to get thier spyware malewear blockerfor the low low price of click here .....i donot click here for any of it if it happens to anyone els just close the browser run a scan that should stop it im on chrome now working fine :cool10:

all posts are good but i hit this one and up it came tried it 3 times

Replacing sealed beam passing lamps with halogen? ( 1 2) might just be something embedded in this post. no mailware in my computer that i know of :backinmyday:

just did a scan on computer and no mailware here.

Edited by k9cottage

Maybee its one of those selective things it pick who it wants to mess with I dont know its definetly wierd because I cant get it to happen on my wife,daughter,or sons computerjust my laptop and work computer I havent tried my desktop at the house but that one hasent been pluged in or turned on since I got the laptop 2 yrs ago :confused24::whistling:

red screen with this on it but still only on the Replacing sealed beam passing lamps with halogen? very strange :confused24::confused24::confused24: i won't loose any sleep over it though. i just turned on the laptop and not happening there. now even stranger running the same antivirus on both. but laptop is running xp and desktop is running windows 7 both have same version of google.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

http://www.venturerider.org contains content from amnchode.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified amnchode.net that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on amnchode.net, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Go back

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Edited by k9cottage

red screen with this on it but still only on the Replacing sealed beam passing lamps with halogen? very strange :confused24::confused24::confused24: i won't loose any sleep over it though. i just turned on the laptop and not happening there. now even stranger running the same antivirus on both. but laptop is running xp and desktop is running windows 7 both have same version of google.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

http://www.venturerider.org contains content from amnchode.net, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified amnchode.net that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on amnchode.net, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Go back

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

that is exactly what i get does not happen on my desktop its XP work computer is XP and i get it on that my laptop is win 7 it gets it but wife's, son, and daughter is running 7 and don't get it on their computer

something very strange is going on

all posts are good but i hit this one and up it came tried it 3 times

Replacing sealed beam passing lamps with halogen? ( 1 2) might just be something embedded in this post. no mailware in my computer that i know of :backinmyday:

just did a scan on computer and no mailware here.

I get the warning if i open that post. Running Win7 and chrome

Guest tx2sturgis

I think it was the 'amnchode' text on the page that triggered it. My linux based Firefox had no problems with it....however, if i try to go to amnchode.net i DO get a warning.

:happy34: