IGNORED

IDIOT cagers...

midnightrider1300

Went to walmart today on the bike. I go in the same way every time I go to walmart, I'm going down my side of the road & see a pickup CUTTING across the parking lot heading toward me, I'm thinking yea he is going to cut me off he keeps coming i sit down on the horn and almost have to stop I continue to blow the horn all the way down to where he parks. I stop & stare at him and move to my parking spot in front of the IDIOT. I get off the bike and sit there waiting on the idiot to get out and come by me to get in the store ( only 1 entrance in our store) ... he sits in the truck & sends his small child in the store. I wanted to go to his truck but figured I'd end up in jail...he saw me I know he did cause his small son screamed at him and then when he got in front of me he looked in his mirror... I guess i should have gone ahead & stomped his ass to keep him from running over some1 else...IDIOTS ... I swear if u ever hear of a road rage in a small town Alabama then u can say yeap ole midnight lost his cool.....:headache:

Guest scarylarry

I don't care if you are in a cager or on a MC a parking lot is the most dangerous place ride or drive, and wally world seems to be worst...

I really hate riding/driving in the lots...

I don't care if you are in a cager or on a MC a parking lot is the most dangerous place ride or drive, and wally world seems to be worst...

:sign yeah that:

I run a service route to several Wally Worlds and Sam's Clubs to check mechandise displays 5 days a week. Seems like any rule of common sense in left at home in the parking lots. And anyone in the way of a parking spot near the buildings is open game for a full body hit.

I've been clipped by a car while walking through the lot, knocking me down. I got rear ended by an old coot (I mean OLD) on a lil scooter on my bike. My last car was T-boned at the entrance road by a woman who ran a stop sign. She told me and the LEO that she didn't have to stop because the stop sign post was bent. (about 5 degrees so it wasn't working)

Didn't Earl get rear ended on his bike in a Wally World a while back?

And my daughter wonders why I hate shopping. :whistling:

Mike

Went to walmart today on the bike. I go in the same way every time I go to walmart, I'm going down my side of the road & see a pickup CUTTING across the parking lot heading toward me, I'm thinking yea he is going to cut me off he keeps coming i sit down on the horn and almost have to stop I continue to blow the horn all the way down to where he parks. I stop & stare at him and move to my parking spot in front of the IDIOT. I get off the bike and sit there waiting on the idiot to get out and come by me to get in the store ( only 1 entrance in our store) ... he sits in the truck & sends his small child in the store. I wanted to go to his truck but figured I'd end up in jail...he saw me I know he did cause his small son screamed at him and then when he got in front of me he looked in his mirror... I guess i should have gone ahead & stomped his ass to keep him from running over some1 else...IDIOTS ... I swear if u ever hear of a road rage in a small town Alabama then u can say yeap ole midnight lost his cool.....:headache:

That was your first mistake. You went to Walmart.

Dang I'll have to remember the sign is bent line in case I feel the need to sound incredible stupid to a LEO. Unfortunately if you live in small towns like around here ya don't have many choices of shopping. Need a head that goes 360 in a walmart parking lot.

Oh and that is where Earl got hit, or should I saw run over.

Margaret

Whenever I'm in a parking lot my head is swivelling back and forth ALL THE TIME!

you have to check the traffic lanes, for people cutting across lanes, people cutting thru parking spots, backing out of parking spots and ANY MOVEMENT of ANY KIND!!!

That includes pedestrians, bicycles and powered wheelchairs.

What is a concern is (I have been told) that parking lots are private property so the police don't get involved in accidents because the rules of the road don't apply.

Whenever I'm in a parking lot my head is swivelling back and forth ALL THE TIME!

you have to check the traffic lanes, for people cutting across lanes, people cutting thru parking spots, backing out of parking spots and ANY MOVEMENT of ANY KIND!!!

That includes pedestrians, bicycles and powered wheelchairs.

What is a concern is (I have been told) that parking lots are private property so the police don't get involved in accidents because the rules of the road don't apply.

well if it's private property then they shouldn't be able to carry me to jail when i kick some1 a$$, BUT THEY WOULD...THAT IS A COP OUT...:bobby:

Oh I saw the jerk coming from 100yrds , I knew when i saw him he was going to cut in front of me... I always watch. The reason I go the way I do is because i only have to watch to the left, to right is curb & grass... the IDIOT saw me, he had no intentions of stopping. then the chicken chit wouldn't even park where he was headed & made his kid go inside, dang MORON !!!

Nope the Fiesta Plaza 24 pump QT is. 24/7 non stop gas pumping and burrito roller food buying madness.

Frankly I'm terrified in the " retail " parking lots when driveing my largest " SUV " !!

My wife worked for about 5 years, part time, for a greeting card company,

stocking, shelves at at retail outlets. Its amazing how many dents and scratches

showed up on her 03 Chev Blazzer, during those 5 years. !! I figured whats the

point in fixing them ??

Anyway, my 03 blazer proudly wears its grocery store parking lot wounds, and

battle scars !! :whistling::whistling:

ALL of the dents and scratches in my 96 P/U came while parked in a lot.

The more I ride the bike the mellower I get on the road just because I know I will lose ANY altercation with ANY cage. That mellowness seems to carry over to when I drive the cage. By the end of PMS season I find that I have gotten much more aggressive behind the wheel, and much more likely to show road rage.

Guest scarylarry
Nope the Fiesta Plaza 24 pump QT is. 24/7 non stop gas pumping and burrito roller food buying madness.

I'll see your Fiesta Plaza and raise you one Kroger on senior citzens day...

I avoid it like plague on them days..

They don't cut across, they simple just don't look

ALL of the dents and scratches in my 96 P/U came while parked in a lot.

The more I ride the bike the mellower I get on the road just because I know I will lose ANY altercation with ANY cage. That mellowness seems to carry over to when I drive the cage. By the end of PMS season I find that I have gotten much more aggressive behind the wheel, and much more likely to show road rage.

About the only thing I can add to that is, park next to a cart return.

Reasoning? One side of your car won't get dinged...

Plus....

I take a cart from the rack, so, guess what they are going to hit, if they decide to cut me off on my way into the store...

Ohh Yeah... I love it when a plan comes together...:whistling:

Guest scarylarry

About the only thing I can add to that is, park next to a cart return.

Reasoning? One side of your car won't get dinged...

Not here....Some of them can't hit the rack pushing the cart from 10+ spaces way..

Wife wanted to go out for black friday this year, yea right save few hundred and get thousand plus in damage....I hope she like walking:rotf: