IGNORED

It's almost all Dis-membered - need to know tranny parts interest..

Dmnordin

Yesterday I tore down my '83 frankenbike with the '86 engine. I just need finish by dis-assembling the front end and pull the engine to get the solid engine mounts so I can sell them. It looks pretty interesting on the center-stand with just the triple tree down intact attached to just the main frame with engine - that's all that's left intact (I pulled everything off of the frame including sub-frames & wiring harness.)

And then the engine looks funny since I pulled the performance clutch, slightly used water pump assy, aftermarket high output stator assy, like new '83 carbs (new diaphragms & floats), ingnition coils,etc., & Vboost plenum with manual linkage off the engine.

I want to know if there is any interest, meaning anyone having '83-'85 2nd gear problems that would be interested in the good tranny parts out of this '86 engine. I thought I would crack the case and pull any or all tranny parts if someone wanted to buy them. Otherwise I won't waste my time and the whole engine will go to the metal salvage yard along with parts that I don't think will sell, such as the main frame, probably some chrome handle/ crash-bar parts, etc.

Please PM me or email me.

Thanks,

Doug

well ive got a 1st gen in the line up for 2nd gear problems only i havent had any of them yet and UT is a long way from MS coast ifn i had the time and money i would come and get em but i dont have either

i just wish that last part was a joke