IGNORED

Thunder Beach in PCB - - Heading Out Tomorrow.

Bobby G

We are heading out tomorrow afternoon from the ATL to PCB for the Fall Thunder Beach rally. The weather forecast is stellar with mid-80's and sun predicted every day. :cool10:

Got a steal of a deal at a very nice beach front condo for $80/night. Sharing with 2 other couples, so it's easier on the wallet this year. Should be a great week and weekend. Hope to see some RSV's there

:Venture:

Let us know what you think about the event.

I have been wanting to go either in the spring or fall, don't matter.

Something always gets in the way with the timing, this year going to Kansas for an Uncle (he is putting together the party).

Will do. We were there for the Spring rally and it was a blast. I fully expect this one to be as well, although it won't be quite as crowded.

Well, I gotta say that this was a blast from start to finish. Absolutely perfect weather, nice crowds at each event but not overly packed, great entertainment (Mustang Sally, David Allen Coe, JB Walker & the Whiskey River Band), awesome accommodations on the beach, no crazy idiots, amazing bikes, amazing bikers and a totally incident-free ride there and back. Just one kind of crappy meal at a place called Shuckem's, but everywhere else was great. Even got new LED's and grips installed. As you would expect, I was totally overmatched by the H-D presence down there, but my '99 turned some heads as well. Apparently the 4-cylinder engine is still something of a novelty among the V-twin crowd and gets a lot of attention.

May or may not go down in the Spring, but this was a great get-away.

:cool10: