IGNORED

superflow mufflers from B&E

kyle

has anyone out there tried the superflow mufflers from B&E. I found them on ebay and also went to the web site. they seem like a descent set up if you like the rk muffler look and sound. any thoughts would be helpful with my desicion.

these mufflers are harley take offs that the company reworks the insides for more power and sound. they seem like a good deal considering they maintain the stock mufflers. I have stock rk pipes on now but I feel they sound quite weak.

I nominate you to be our test rider with them Kyle

:stickpoke:

Seriously though, if they mount right up to a RK then with the mods you have on the bike it will slip right on yours. Give it a shot and tell us what you think, a sound bite would be cool too :thumbsup2:

Edited by Squidley

these mufflers are harley take offs that the company reworks the insides for more power and sound. they seem like a good deal considering they maintain the stock mufflers. I have stock rk pipes on now but I feel they sound quite weak.

I have 2012 Ultra Classic pipes on mine and love the tone & volume, loud around town but quiets down nice on the hiway. WAY better than my Samsons that were LOUD all the time and bothered me on a long ride.