IGNORED

Home from St. Jude

DragonRider

Charlene and I just arrived home from a great visit to St. Jude. We didnt have a really big turnout, I think the weather hurt our attendance. We had as many NARR members as we did Ventureriders. We had 6 bikes and 4 vehicles. Our donation was a total of $4,220.00. Again each group had almost equal donations. Many thanks to the members of the North Alabama Road Riders for joining with us in our fundraising for the kids at St. Jude. As an added note we were shown a new video produced and filmed at St. Jude, its very moving and really shows the family spirit at St. Jude. K Bran has it posted in the watering hole. http://www.venturerider.org/modules/Jig/index.php

Had an awesome time at St. Jude's. We toured the hospital again. Just when you think you've seen it all, you get to see something new. We always have a different tour guide and each one has special stories to tell and a new place to show you in the hospital. It was "Survivor's" weekend and the hospital was overun with lots of survivors and their families, doctors, nurses, etc.

As Lewis said, thanks to North Alabama Road Riders for joining us this year. They are a great group!

Weather wasn't too cooperative but they rode their bikes anyway! Kudo's to them. We, on the other hand, caged it...but was definitely glad we went.

Adding a few pictures here. Thanks again Lewis for setting this up for us. Always a grand time when we get to see you and Charlene. Thanks to all the others who came too.

Patti and Don

Sorry we couldn't be there with y'all, no matter the turn out, it's always a great thing that is done by donating and being there. Thanks to all of you that do what you do to represent us when you go...especially you, Lewis and Charlene

:thumbsup2:

linda, and i are really sorry we had to miss this trip we were really looking forward to it. i guess father time is catching up with me. glad we had the donations we had from the group. we have alot of dedicated and great members with big hearts. cudo's to lewis for getting this st. jude tradition going on the website. he is one fine friend even if he does ride a first gen. :rasberry:

We made it home about an hour and a half ago. Had a great time as usual, always moving to see what they do for the kids and cancer research all with donations. Thanks Lewis and Charlene and all the ventureriders for your support.

We made it home safe! We got a little wet yesterday when we left St. Judes but not too bad. Today was a chilly ride home but still was a lot of fun! Thanks Lewis for all your work and for your dedication to this cause. This was my 5th year to make this ride and I hope to have many more.

Camera is fine, I think it actually had a slimming affect on most of us............dont know what happened with you...............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh by the way Lewis, you might need to get your camera checked. In every picture you took of me that camera makes me look fat!