IGNORED

Sappermedic down!

lonestarmedic

Just got a text from his wife. Not sure the story but will find out. She said it is totalled. He has a broken zygomatic arch in cheekbone, broken right hand, and a detached retina. Of course bruises along with it. Surgery will repair all of that and his is ok. She said lot of front damage and fairing. He is up in SAMC so we will try and stop by to check on him.

Sappermedic (Brian Wilkerson a.k.a. goes by Wilkie) Lives outside S.A. in Converse

He must be doing ok, she just texted and said he is worried about his bike and not making the fall run to Leakey.

J.B.

Surgery went well on his face. They were going to run another scan on his melon after that. If the docs like what they see, he will be released to go home. I was going to say if thet don't find anything, but that is just too easy an opening for this crowd. I will check on him again tomorrow.

JB

well, first things first, I owe the forum $10..... Now the story, When I got off work on thursday, The front tire felt a little wobbly in the corners. Since I wos off Friday I jacked it in the air and couldn't find anything. Took it down the road for a check out and came up on a huge MVA. As I was passing the scene, I saw a body laying 50-60 feet from the accident site. I guess It suprized me and the SUV driver in front because she stopped in the middle of the road and I plowed in to her at about 20-25 mph. Went over the top on on my face. Thank Goodness for a quality helmet. they repaired the hole in the cornea with a lazer, cast the broken hand and operated on the broken cheek bone. Now one of my biggest problems is trying to post with one hand. THANKS EVERYONE for the prayers and good wishes. Now I just need to figure out where they towed the bike and how much SAFETY Chrome got ruined...P.S to Buddyrich, the zumo held up like a trooper. A big thanks to Lonestar Medic for being the best leadman out there

this does happen to often just had my first in 30 years totaled out 2011 voyager when nissan suv decided to turn in front of me he was going the oppsite way i was going 45mph less then 30 feet from him hit the rear panel flew over the suv they said i bounced twice and stood up he get out and said he did not see me [3 lights on ] luckly no boken bone black and blue small cuts back on got 2012 venture i hope that it i like riding to much but at 50 years old i do not know how many bounce i have in me was lucky