IGNORED

Seasons Changing

Phoneman1981

forget that its sunny its warm and I'm riding its also crusin the coast this week so I'm taking the 84 down to the beach and crusin with all the other antiques on hwy 90 and checkin out the bikinis :shock3:before i have to go to Atlanta on tuesday which ill be trailering the 99 RSTD to Tazmocycle so he can look over and rebuild my carbs :cool10::cool10: any of yall 1st genners come on down to gulfport and enjoy a whole week of bikini watchin :whistling: and crusin :cool10: and bikini watchin and good food :cool10: and antique car shows :cool10: and oh did i mention bikini watchin :whistling: :confused24::confused24::confused24::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: crusin the coast is held every year 1st or 2nd week of october if yall want to check it out next year ill post some pics of this years cruisin the coast later

Hey Wes if you read this thread and post are you coming down this week

Heavy frost and 28 degrees yesterday morning. Greeted this morning by a thin layer of snow/sleet. Mid 30's rain and snow for this weekend here in Western Nebraska. Several motorcycle related events cancelled or post poned.:(

Man, keep it there!!! It was 35 this morning when I left for the shop. It made it into the 50's for the ride home. Yea!! They are talking a low of 24 tonight. I can live with that. I didn't take the car last year until it dropped below 15. Love that big old fairing.

Sleet and snow would ruin my mood. Ah heck, the wind is blowing from the West. Your'e too close to me to be talking trash like that.

Geesh.... where's my snow shovel?

Thanks,:bang head:

Mike

So you say this cruisin the coast, now I'm just guessing but sounds like you might get to bikini watch. Just guessing now mind you, haven't heard anything concrete. :whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh we may just ride up to Suffolk VA for the peanut festival. Should be in the mid 80's in these parts. Oh and no bikini's that I know of, but I could be wrong I'll take my camera for you guys just in case.

Margaret

Hey, My yard is white. Roads are icing up in some areas.

Time to put the chains on the tires...

Just kiddin, the weather is supposed to get better next week. I'm actually glad for the wet snow. The ground is Winnipeg hasn't been this dry for a very long time.

So you say this cruisin the coast, now I'm just guessing but sounds like you might get to bikini watch. Just guessing now mind you, haven't heard anything concrete. :whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh we may just ride up to Suffolk VA for the peanut festival. Should be in the mid 80's in these parts. Oh and no bikini's that I know of, but I could be wrong I'll take my camera for you guys just in case.

Margaret

well last year i got to see plenty :whistling: actually more than i really wanted in some cases :rotf: it was all good clean fun leo's make cretin of that heres a link to it http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/