IGNORED

On Any Sunday...the movie

Venturous Randy

It is hard to believe it has been over 41 years since this movie was released. If there ever was a classic motorcycle movie, this was it. Not only was it a great motorcycle documentary, but it was also funny. Steve McQueen was great in it.

I remember I had been in the USAF about two and a half years and saw it at the local theater. When it was over, I just wanted to sit there and enjoy the feeling of the love of motorcycling, even though it had been years since I had had one.

I am not sure if you have to download zulu to watch this, but if you are interested, here is a link.

Enjoy,

RandyA

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/79438

Edited by Venturous Randy

Yep, will never forget that movie. Went to a theater in a new thing called a MALL and the theater had TWO movie screens. The line for tickets to the movie we went to see was very long and the line for the other movie had no one in line. I don't remember what the movie was we wanted to watch but I won't forget the movie we did watch.

On Any Sunday II is also good. More professionally done (Although that's not necessarily a good thing!) with some humorous moments. Some of the latter were staged based on descriptions of actual events, but still good for a chuckle, especially if you remember doing something similar yourself. It's also a good chance to see some great riders when they were at their peak. Thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

Andy