IGNORED

Sad day for us!

tazmocycle

well as some of you know, susan's mom has been fighting her bout with cancer for about 4 yrs, last 3 not having much of a life, gave up on friday morning. we knew it was coming but still a hard hit on her family. visitation is sun evening from 6-8pm and graveside service monday at 2pm. they've had all the services set up 4 yrs ago but just had to set the times, a great relief at this time for the family. looks like all the family will be here for the services. we thank all for their support thru these times.

Guest scarylarry

I'm sorry for family and your lost, this is not a easy thing to watch or deal with..

I know first hand I'm dealing with it daily and makes me more thankful of what I am and what I can do in the short time I have left here...

Just know she is not in pain and suffering anymore and that is a relief all by it's self...

many thanks to all for your good will to us. susan and i are doing ok as we have had a long time to get ready for this. her sister has been taking care of her mothr all this time with a few breaks when we went and stayed with her mother to give her a break. we are hoping she can deal with the enplanted rountine she was in providing care to her mother on a daily basis, her and susan did get up during the last few night to check on her, thats how entrenched it is. today we visited susan's son, his wife and our grandson most of the day on his father-in-law's large farm. her and her sister bonnie did enjoy treasure hunting for old farming relics and arrow-heads with metal detectors. drew, our granson even found a couple of shiny new quarters hiden in the dirt by "papa don"! we're going back this weekend, after having to return to work, to help clean out all that's left of her medical equiptment. her other sister lives just a few miles away and will keep a check on her for us till then. her mother is a lot better off now, we know, as her medical condition was at the very bottom for the last yr or so. so again, we want to thank you all for the thoughts and prayers on behalf of the family during this time.