IGNORED

Super Royal

I was recently at a car show in Palmyra N.Y. when I came across this crazy built up Royal Star. Its running nitrous and everything. Incredible custom work on the tank and what a paint job. Even has neon light. Is this one of our members? has anyone else ever seen this before outside of New York State?

That guy is at Americade every year. This year I sat on a park bench and talked with him quite a while. He has had a lot of custom work done to it. We kept getting little showers and he would have to put covers over the intakes for the carbs. He said he had almost as much in the bike as he did his house. Real nice guy. I posted a picture here before.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/hunter1500/Americade%20and%20clickfest%202010/AmericadeandClickfest008.jpg

Yeah its an incredible machine. And he seems to be a nice guy. Did you talk to him about joining us. I was going to ask if he was a member but didn't have The time to chat.

If I remember right he didn't go on a computer much or at all. I did tell him about this place as I do everyone that I meet on a Royal Star.