IGNORED

Trike relay on it's last leg

Hummingbird

Well, Squidly and Lonna stopped yesterday with an empty bike trailer behind their suv so we loaded Dragonrider's '93' Trike on it.

They left around 3:30 and was headed South. I suspeck that sometime this afternoon we should all hear a loud whooping and hollaring coming out of the Atlanta Ga. area - That'll be Lewis screaming as he tries to get all of the ratchet ties off his trike so he can ride it.

It was here when I got home from work, they beat me by about 5 minutes, they were standing on the drive waiting for Charlene to open the door, she didnt hear them, she was busy cleaning up the house for our special guest, No not the bike, its a resident now..........I cant thank Squid and Sweet Nothing enuff..........and Hummingbird gets a big thanks too, I am still pinching myself the bike is better than the pictures................cant belive it. Brad and Lonna took some pics of me on it so I am sure you all will see them soon........

This group of VR is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was here when I got home from work, they beat me by about 5 minutes, they were standing on the drive waiting for Charlene to open the door, she didnt hear them, she was busy cleaning up the house for our special guest, No not the bike, its a resident now..........I cant thank Squid and Sweet Nothing enuff..........and Hummingbird gets a big thanks too, I am still pinching myself the bike is better than the pictures................cant belive it. Brad and Lonna took some pics of me on it so I am sure you all will see them soon........

This group of VR is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonRider - I'm REAL happy that you like it, I was worried you might be disappointed with the overall looks of the Trike, we all know the price was sooooo right

The bike was better than I expected, but it needs a little TLC before I ride it any, its got some electrical gremlins, needs some seafoam, and a good massage to bring out the beauty in this trike.

DragonRider - I'm REAL happy that you like it, I was worried you might be disappointed with the overall looks of the Trike, we all know the price was sooooo right