IGNORED

*Moron Alert* - EPA Issues New Rule for E-15 Use!

Bobby G

Because proposed E-15 expanded use may adversely affect small engine performance, like lawn & garden equipment, motorcycles, scooters, ATV's, etc., and will void warranties, the brilliant folks at the EPA have come up with a solution - - limit the purchase of E-15 at the pump to a minimum of 4 gallons! :rotf:

Like all motorcycles have gas tanks smaller than 4 gallons, or like all landscape contractors only fill their equipment in the morning and don't carry multiple 5 gallon gas cans that get refilled each day! And like all grades of gas have their own separate hoses at the pump so that residual E-15 won't find its way into the wrong engine!

These people must be on crack.

http://www.jsonline.com/business/4gallon-gas-rule-sparks-debate-b86tmno-170272246.html

Sorry, but this new "rule" was just announced by the EPA, so I didn't know it had already been discussed. Don't get a concussion over it!

You are correct, this article was just posted on JSOnline, however it is excerpt from an article the AMA and others published over 6 weeks ago

:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: this would be the safer post versus whats on your mind we will understand as we will all feel the same way

If I stated the way I feel about this, it would not only get this post pulled immediately, it would probably get me banned for life.:no-no-no:

RandyA