IGNORED

Cruisin' for St. Jude T-shirts........

DragonRider

I just received a ton of St. Jude shirts from Jason Murphy that they had left over. Its to late to start auctions since we are going to St. Jude on the 6th of next month. What I would like to do is offer them up for donations. The shipping would be Priority Mail and the cost of that is $5.00. That will cover as many as I can stuff in the box, which is normally 3-4. Instead of starting a bidding war on them, a $10.00 donation per shirt plus a $5.00 for shipping up to 4 shirts would greatly increase our donation to St. Jude. So you can donate by paypal or you can snail mail a personal check to me.

[ATTACH]71530[/ATTACH]

Please note, if you use paypal I need shirt sizes and your mailing address.

If you pay by check place a note with your sizes in the envelope..

If you plan on going to Memphis on Oct 6, you can pm me and let me know how many and what sizes and I will set them aside for you and get your donation there.

Thanks to everyone for supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Paypal addy is

partin_guy@yahoo.com

Snail mail is ........

Lewis Cramer

160 Teal Pl.

Newnan, Ga. 30263

Edited by DragonRider

I am sending you an order by PM. I will pick it up when I see you in a couple weeks at St. Jude's.

Folks:

This is for a really good cause and I am saddened that it took me a while to find this link. I wish everyone would at least order one shirt. If nothing else, it goes for a good cause and we leave in a couple weeks to present our check. It would be nice if we had a little more to give. If you could just go one time and see these kids or see the facilities you would come away a different person. St Jude does really good work and they need our help to continue. You think a $1 doesn't do anything...but it adds up.

Our wonderful friends that came to mine and Don's meet in May dug DEEP in their pockets and made an awesome donation!

Please join them in giving just a little more...even ONE DOLLAR. If you give TEN, you can have a shirt! Can't hardly buy a shirt for that anymore.

Thanks everyone!

Here is the link to the link for St. Jude ride.............Donations can be made to me at Paypal at this email.

partinguy@yahoo.com

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72590&highlight=jude

how to you make donation on this site? Also where is the info for the St. Jude ride. I might be able to may a quick trip up to Memphis that weekend if weather permits