IGNORED

The s***'s gonna hit the fan soon again.

a1bummer

The snow's gonna hit the fan that is. :cold::snow2::snow::Im not listening to

I'm looking for a sprocket for an old Dynamark snow blower I've had for a few years. It worked fine for the first couple seasons but then one of the chains started jumping off the sprocket. The sprocket in the picture is supposed to have a flange on both sides of the fork that is supposed to keep it from sliding side to side. But now one flange has been completely worn off and now the sprocket moves to far to the right and the chain jumps off. I hate to junk the thing simply because I can't find a new/used sprocket somewhere. I could re-engineer the thing a bit and it would probably be good until the rest of it fell apart. But a new sprocket would be easiest. Does anybody know anything about these? Would any collectors have one laying around? Even a part number would be handy. ANY info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

I just rebuilt a Wal-Mart machine last winter and this sprocket looks exactly like the one's I put on.You should be able to go to most any Lawn Mower/Snow Blower shop and get one. I'd believe it's pretty much a genaric part. I'v got a Whites Machine and it takes the very same part. Good Luck.

moved from florida to northern michigan. im insane. love sledding and skiing. farmers around here are calling for early, harsh winter. ya! or no! im confruzed.....:confused24:

Your not alone, My in-laws moved to FL because that is what retired folk are supposed to do, it only took 2 years and they moved back to northern WI where the weather is better.

They called for a very cold winter with a lot of snow last year and we had one of the the warmest driest winters on record........:whistling:

Messed me all up, the bike never got put to bed for the winter so none of my planned winter projects ever happened, now I have even more projects for this winter......

Your not alone, My in-laws moved to FL because that is what retired folk are supposed to do, it only took 2 years and they moved back to northern WI where the weather is better.

They called for a very cold winter with a lot of snow last year and we had one of the the warmest driest winters on record........:whistling:

Messed me all up, the bike never got put to bed for the winter so none of my planned winter projects ever happened, now I have even more projects for this winter......

I love Global warming....:fatsmiley: