IGNORED

last pictures 2012 PIP thought y'all get a smile

renate

Very nice, thanks,guys! 'Cept fur peekchur ov haf neck-ed Serb. (hard to type an East-Euro accent) However..........Sarge - did you notice what's missing? Not one pic of Rick and me washing dishes. What's up with that, eh? I was hoping for some photographic proof. :smile5:

However..........Sarge - did you notice what's missing? Not one pic of Rick and me washing dishes. What's up with that, eh? I was hoping for some photographic proof. :smile5:

OK! OK! ....We will give you half credit and put it on your permanent record! :whistling:

Very nice, thanks,guys! 'Cept fur peekchur ov haf neck-ed Serb. (hard to type an East-Euro accent) However..........Sarge - did you notice what's missing? Not one pic of Rick and me washing dishes. What's up with that, eh? I was hoping for some photographic proof. :smile5:

I noticed that Red! I am still try to get the roughness back into my hands after all that water and soap. Oh well, next year we will hold that camera persons hostage for a pic. BTW Red those were dishes from Friday supper and Sat breaky!

I must say that I did see an awful lot of Terry working hard. Tom not so much, Russell well he was sittin every time I looked over his way! He must have stage those shots!

I noticed that Red! I am still try to get the roughness back into my hands after all that water and soap. Oh well, next year we will hold that camera persons hostage for a pic. BTW Red those were dishes from Friday supper and Sat breaky!

That's a little scary!

I must say that I did see an awful lot of Terry working hard. Tom not so much, Russell well he was sittin every time I looked over his way! He must have stage those shots!

Yep, Terry was definitely Mrs. Clean. :thumbsup2:I think Tom was busy doing his Neil young impersonation. :fiddle: I'll give Russ his due, he did a lot of pre-PIP work and I saw him start on the Sunday breakfast and make the bread pudding for Sunday night. All in all - a pretty good joint effort, I'd say. A few more volunteers for the less glamorous jobs would be nice, and I think all you'd have to do is ask - it's good crew.

I'm just glad all the appliances were still working..........:whistling:

Yep, Terry was definitely Mrs. Clean. :thumbsup2:I think Tom was busy doing his Neil young impersonation. :fiddle: I'll give Russ his due, he did a lot of pre-PIP work and I saw him start on the Sunday breakfast and make the bread pudding for Sunday night. All in all - a pretty good joint effort, I'd say. A few more volunteers for the less glamorous jobs would be nice, and I think all you'd have to do is ask - it's good crew.

I'm just glad all the appliances were still working..........:whistling:

Neil Young, humph...

Maybe a slightly mature Justin Bieber.

I'll never get to be a back street boy that way!

geez!

And now, as Paul Harvey would say, here is the real story.

The re-designed cooker worked better than anticipated and took about 2 hours off the cooking time and cut the use of charcoal considerably.

Have a couple of further design changes to try with the cooker and we are going to have the guest of honour butchered a little different for next year to make him easier to handle.

It was great to see old friends, and to meet new ones, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

We had a decent turn out, but as usual, I was a bit disappointed in the meager showing by the MN members. But then they are Minnesotans.

My thanks to all the folks who jumped in to help with some of the mundane tasks.

Cooking breakfast. Had to fire Bubber (again).

But his replacement (Renata) was a quick learner, and much easier on the eye.

Marilyn, you definately have a way with the eggs.

Terri, making the salads, slicing and dicing.

Heck, can't forget Red1 who jumped in and sliced the peppers for the Taco's on Sunday.

And the biggest help of all.... the clean up. Thought I was going to run out of pots and pans to cook with :rotfl::rotfl: but Marilyn, Laura, Renata, Terri, Rick, Red1 and a few others that slip my mind right now jumped in and saved the day.

Yupper. The fresh blueberries for the pancakes are always appreciated.

Thanks also to Tom, Rod and Chicago Dan for the musical interlude. Never realized we had so much talent disguised in all that leather. It definately made the liars and fryers campfires more entertaining.

And to those that jumped in and helped with the heavy lifting when it came time to load and unload the cooker.

To those who donated items for the drawing Sat evening. Thank you.

Tomphil. Whose generosity in donating his 50/50 winnings to the kitty for next year was definately not expected but much appreciated.

And last, but by no means least ALL who showed up to help us wind down the riding season. Without you, the Pork in the Pines would be, uh, well nothing... Thanks much for coming and we sure hope you come back next year.

Oh, wait. I forgot Bubber. Where is Bubber???? Still trying to figure out who finally clued him in about the Pig Hat......:rotfl:

Have also attached a few more pixs.

Thanks one and all. And we are already planning for next year.

August 30 thru Sep 2. Mark you calanders and bring your friends.

Neil Young, humph...

Humph? He's a little squeaky, but I like some of his tunes. Sing it with me -

"Old man, take a look at your life.........." :happy65:

Maybe a slightly mature Justin Bieber.

Slightly? What is your definition of slightly?

I'll never get to be a back street boy that way!

That ship sailed a Looooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago

geez!

:Laugh:

Owl - finally chimed in? Your recollection seems a little less.......shall we say.....embellished - than your partner's version. And your cooking skills are............acceptable. No one has died or even become seriously ill.......so far.............that I know of. :ignore:

But your photography skills are............less than stellar. Pics of empty chairs and 1/2 of someone's face? The back of everyone's head? :rotf: Cracked me UP!

Hey Guys I have some funy Pic's too. If somebody can recognise thiose 3 outlaws let me know.

Red one

Wilde one

3- Beers one :group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

And Background music was: "The Irish Rovers" and song " The Unicorn ".... Man thats worst than Rooster.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::doh::sign killer dude:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY]"The Irish Rovers and song " The Unicorn "[/ame]

Edited by stardbog