IGNORED

got to be more to it!

msshearin

A 76-year-old man has been identified as the driver and is now in custody.

Heck, by the time he goes to trial he will be dead...

My guess ...road rage...

I would not think the biker was messing with the old mans wife...:rotf:

My guess ...road rage...

Eck the old man might have a young trophy wife........you never know ;)

Wow, that's pretty wild. Yeah, the old dude needs to spend some quality time with "big bubba" for that. I saw on the local news last night where two guys on bikes were hit by a driver, both he and the owner of the car, who was the passenger, bailed out of the car and ran. As of this morning the police say she still hasn't given up the drivers name. They've tagged her with several charges, no insurance, expired reg., leaving the scene. There's been a rash of fatal bike accidents in Ky. in the last couple of weeks, both auto-related and single bike. A 28 yr old Army Cpt. was killed in Louisville Sat. night, he lost control of his sport bike in the rain and was hit by an SUV. He had just gotten home from Afghanistan on Friday. You just never know what's going on in other peoples minds when they're behind the wheel.

My theory is the driver wanted to make sure the biker could not testify against him

in court.

Back in 1969 or 70, on a 4 lane freeway, sunday morning, almost no traffic, I was in the #3 lane. A large Caddy slowly passing me on the right, one old fellow driveing it. I glanced over at him, he looked to his left, and glared at me, then crammed his wheel left and tried to run me into the center divider !! Basicly the guy tried to kill me !!! No doubt about it

What I did, was, I swerved left, across lanes, onto the shoulder ( luckly there was one ) and slammed on the brakes. I was far behind him as he crossed the #3 and #4 lanes ( where I had been ) .

The guy was driveing an almost new 4 DR Caddy, and wearing a very distinguished business suit. I was about 25 at the time, I would estimate this guy was about 60 to 65 at the time.

I have come to conclude over the years that there are a lot of folks out there who simply " Hate " Motorcycles !!! As to why?? Don't know :confused24::confused24:

My guess ...road rage...

Hey-y-y-y, I resemble those remarks!