The folks at DMC (Dauntless Motor Corp.) can supply nearly every kind of mounting hardware imaginable. If you send me a picture of the left side of the car I may be able to suggest some options. The folks at DMC may have a record of the required hardware, from a previous installation.

Here is a link to their webpage.

www.dmcsidecars.com

Your going to love it. :big-grin-emoticon:

I just bought a Vetter sidecar for $700 and was wondering if there was anyone who could help with some technical info on the mounting and or could provide pictures of how their sidecars are mounted:322: The vetter did not come with mounting hardware

I haven't had my Terraplane on my '89, but I did on my '84. I'll take some pictures of the mounting brackets I converted.

There's a Vetter installation manual on the internet, I saw it the other day. Vetter has a web site that has mounting info on it.

There's a Terraplane group on Yahoo. Google it.

:080402gudl_prv:

......was anyone who could help with some technical info on the mounting and or could provide pictures of how their sidecars are mounted.

The vetter did not come with mounting hardware

http://www.craigvetter.com/pages/Vetter_Fairings/All_Vetter_instructions.html

You can also do a search on vetter side car installation instructions on you tube videos..:thumbsup2: