IGNORED

PIP 2012 Awesome ending to a great year

renate

Al and I look forward every year to the PIP get to gether.

We love the ride but more so to see everybody again. The friendships we made will last us a life time. Each and everyone , wether they are old friends or new ones, is so unique. For a few days we are leaving our everyday life behind and replacing it with fun and laughter. I must say it is well worth it. This year we were missing a few friends who could not make it (Mike & Jodee, we missed you ) hope you will be back next year. Lowell, you were on everybodies mind, God speed my friend, hoping our pass will cross again someday. THANKS Ann and Gary, for your hospitality and everyone who makes this PIP happening every year. Allready thinking what I can bake for next year. LOL

P.S

Marilyn , I hope you feel better. :bighug::bighug:

Edited by renate
more pictures

Just offering up my thanks as well, to the hosts, the cooks, those who cleaned up and those that showed up. The food was highly edible, Owl (we won't mention the burned dressing), and Gary and Ann - thanks to you guys as well. It's a great spot for a get-together (although I will be truly happy when God calls the roosters home) and I appreciate all the work that goes into making it happen every year. Kudos.

There's always a nice mix of truly excellent people at each and every one of these Venture gatherings I've been too. Renate & Al - sorry you had to bug out early, but thanks for posting the pics. So to those I've known for years and to those I just met Saturday - I hope you all had an equally good time, got home safe and have a great fall. And more than likely, I'll see ya'll next year.

And "Rolling" Daryl - remember - chock the tires next time!!! :rotf:

And we have just returned and cleaned out the camper and put our stuff away for another year. We had a blast and it was great to see all of you again.

The food was great and you are right Red, we won't mentioned the burned stuffing that would just be bad form...eh!

My new name is really gonna be Storm Cloud as we got caught again in more rain coming home this afternoon. But it was only for 30 miles or so.

Gord a Laura also made it safely home should he not get on.

Who's bringing the Hot Sex next year!!

And we have just returned and cleaned out the camper and put our stuff away for another year. We had a blast and it was great to see all of you again.

The food was great and you are right Red, we won't mentioned the burned stuffing that would just be bad form...eh!

My new name is really gonna be Storm Cloud as we got caught again in more rain coming home this afternoon. But it was only for 30 miles or so.

i,ll bring it just to hear what bubber has to say about that. by the way, those cigs we talked about are called peter jackson. they will get me to quit

Storm Cloud...

I like it!

We made it home safe and sound after an interesting day of pushing my gas guage to the limit. I forgot if you head south out of Superior,WI on 35 you better get gas as it's 30 miles between stations, guess what I did? DOH made it on fumes . Great weekend thanks to all that hosted we really appreciated it. Great group of people,great food, great riding, dang I should of asked for work off sooner, years past. For Labor Day weekend I have to get it on the calandar by about Jan. 4 (schedule comes out Jan.1) or I'm S.O.L. Someone at this salt mine, will be that guy next year(insert diabalical laugh).

See ya down the road,

Jim and Diane Bryant

Hey, are you sure some of those pictures aren't from last year?!!? Some of them sure look familar!

Sorry we couldn't provide any Hot Sex around the campfire this year...

We did had "HOT SEX' around the camp fire, provided by Marilyn. I love the Canadians!!!!!!:rotf:

Next year we can have camper races down the hill I just need bigger ski's and headlights for the 4 AM race

And remember NOT to park your bike at the bottom of the downhill run! :confused24: Headlights don't help if you go down back end first! It was great meeting you and your brother Daryl - hope to see you next year.

We made it home safe and sound after an interesting day of pushing my gas guage to the limit. DOH made it on fumes . Great weekend thanks to all that hosted we really appreciated it. Great group of people,great food, great riding, dang I should of asked for work off sooner, years past. For Labor Day weekend I have to get it on the calandar by about Jan. 4 (schedule comes out Jan.1) or I'm S.O.L. Someone at this salt mine, will be that guy next year(insert diabalical laugh).

See ya down the road,

Jim and Diane Bryant

It was nice meeting you both, hope you can make to the rally in IL next July. I did a similiar thing - put in 5.25 gallons at my gas stop in Point. That's the most I ever put in it. That was 20 miles on reserve.

thanks to everyone who posted pictures. sorry to have missed all the fun. looking forward to making the ride north. but i have promised a few canadians we are coming next year. i'll even bring the wny venturerider quilt that cathie & i won. so mr. owl can look at it, maybe even touch it.:stirthepot: best reguards to all till next year.

don c.

we sure had a blast this year AGAIN.. WE REALLY ENJOYED EVERYONES COMPANY.. the people that come here are the greatest!! when we walked around the yard to kleen up, we found NOTHING... not even a cigarette but... thanx guys!! it seems as tho every year exceeds theprevious on.. but most of all you guys that come are what makes it so great!! thanx for coming to our humble home fr the get together!! may the lord bless you all...

and remember that when ever any of you are passing by, or just want a destination to head to for a few days, just drop by.. if you call we will be sure to be home.. THANX!!:thumbsup2::clap2::smile11: AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Guest broadfoot

Had a blast!!! Thanks for the hospitality and I did try out the reserve as Lancaster and a few others were closed for the holiday. Put 19.8 L into my 20L tank...at St. Malo. Had visions of a nice long stroll pushing the beast! Was great to meet you all and will try to make it again next time. Will bring my own rooster (he's a mute)!!!