IGNORED

Scared the bajeebers out of me today..

KIC

:shock3:

So I got my scare of the year in today. Scared the dang * bajeebers right out of me.

Riding down the street in town, :7_6_3[1]:flow of traffic , 35ish mph. Listening to 70’s music :sun: and watching a young gal riding my @ss. Hit my brakes several times trying to get her to back off a little.

I saw her swerve hard right to change lanes… what I didn’t notice was what she cut off to do it.

There was a LARGE delivery truck in the other lane. One that had a very LARGE set of air horns on the roof, right over the drivers head. This put the air horns about a car length behind and 3 ½ feet over my right shoulder.

He let go with a blast of air horns that had me jumping up, ducking for cover, looking “under” my shoulder and all around all at the same time ! I was trying to figure out what was going to kill me in milliseconds. :shock3:

Once I obtained my composure back, I continued to ride, with a pulse rate in the high 210’s and a blood pressure level too high to read. Several lights later the truck pulled up alongside me as we slowed for the light. The driver hanging half out of the window apologized profusely stating that she almost hit his front changing lanes and it was just his reaction to hit the horns… I could tell he felt bad.

I’m guessing he had observed my reactions at the sound of his horn and also felt bad about the draining * bajeebers from the bottom of the foot pegs..….

* Definition of Bajeebers: Noun and action verb. Describes a level of fear that can cause massive unexpected, and uncontrollable loss of bowel functions, high pulse rate, fear of immediate death and rapid heart palpitations. Bajeebers can also be the end result of such fear often accumulating in underwear, pant legs and socks. Occasionally associated with fear level of 9.72 and higher on a scale of 1-10.

Sometimes related to a rat’s @ss but not related to a round tuit

Did that a few times on purpose with the Stebel horn when the new Round abouts came to Kitchener.

I think it taught a few how to drive in a round abouts.

Brad

Think you have a few thousand other drivers to blow your horn at. Why people can't figure it out... amazing !