IGNORED

While Riding Last Weekend

hunter 1500

:cool10:Over in NY I came up behind what I thought was a Harley riding two up and I'm thinking oh no they will probably be riding slow (Seems that is the way most of them ride not bashing them ) so I'm following them through the twisty roads and they are moving right along and then I saw a little bit of the side of the bike. It was a RSTD but had the saddlebag guards on it so thats why I did realize it right away. I followed them for about twenty miles of really twisty road before they turned off at a Dunkin Donuts.

:cool10:Over in NY I came up behind what I thought was a Harley riding two up and I'm thinking oh no they will probably be riding slow (Seems that is the way most of them ride not bashing them ) so I'm following them through the twisty roads and they are moving right along and then I saw a little bit of the side of the bike. It was a RSTD but had the saddlebag guards on it so thats why I did realize it right away. I followed them for about twenty miles of really twisty road before they turned off at a Dunkin Donuts.

AND YOU DIDN'T STOP AND HELP THEM EAT A DONUT???

SHAME ON YOU!:confused24: