IGNORED

Ebay records

GolfVenture

Go to My eBay then purchase history. Then select archived. They save for 3 years. Then there will be a drop down box to select the years.

What I'm looking for is not my purchase history but rather ebays history of complete (not parts) Venture sales for last 2 years.

Yes, so the insurance co submitted 2 bikes from craigslist and cycle trader as comps and I've rejected them for both were damaged and in need of repair. This was discovered after I called on their 2 adds. And the ins co are not adding and dollar amounts to compensate for damage and repairs.

I submitted 4 bikes about 3 to 5 years older than my 91 all in very good condition, but of course these 4 askng price are about 1500 more than the ins co.

So now I'm thinking they will go to Ebay looking for low comps. I want to get a jump on them and do some research.

Brian, I'm afraid you are SOL for finding records of eBay sales more than 2-3 weeks old. EBay has been steadily reducing the amount of archival records they are maintaining. When I first started on eBay in 1999, one could search all the way back for a year (or more). Then it was six months, then it was three months, etc. Now the search string for completed Venture bike sales is only back about two weeks.

Actually thats SOL for the insurance co for that does not give them much options except to give my proposal more consideration.

I have 4 good Craiglist Ventures and the NADA book.

Just curious - How far apart are you and the insurance co. Is it your insurance co ?