IGNORED

Charleston bound for the weekend

Ghostman

Now that I have most of the wrinkles ironed out.. the old blonde seems to running like a top. I have put a few hundred miles on her and the last fill up shows 38 miles per gallon.

Guess it is time to let her run me somewhere... so its off to Charleston sc for the weekend to visit a friend.

Hopefully the journey will be as silky smooth as this v4 lol

If any of y'all are in chucktown this weekend hit me up... Always for meetin and greetin fellow enthusiast!

While in town I should be getting her loaded up with an led glow kit ... You know... To accentuate the safety chrome :cool10:

What a great ride... Back safe yesterday afternoon and the old venture did an amazing job. This is my first longer ride on this bike and I am hooked. What a silky smooth highway steed.

Averaged 35 - 38 mpg for the weekend which I am pretty satisfied with.. Especially since I had the cruise rocking along at 80 most of the trip.

Now I can enjoy some of these longer ride with my local chapter...

The weather was amazing for the weekend and the sun shined most of the trip. Then 10 miles from home the sky got dark and the bottom dropped out as I was eating my lunch. Thankfully my tci relocation kept the tci dry... I went out in the storm... Cranked her up and rode home without one hiccup. :cool10: