IGNORED

Invisible helmet

XV1100SE

Looks like there already is a collar air bag for MC's Thou not advertised as such yet - Quote from the web page: "The gas inflator that inflates the airbag is placed in a holder in the collar on the bicyclist's back. Hövding's gas inflator is a cold gas inflator that uses helium and it's one of the smallest gas inflators on the market. A similar inflator is used in a motorcycle helmet with airbag system"

Looks like there already is a collar air bag for MC's Thou not advertised as such yet - Quote from the web page: "The gas inflator that inflates the airbag is placed in a holder in the collar on the bicyclist's back. Hövding's gas inflator is a cold gas inflator that uses helium and it's one of the smallest gas inflators on the market. A similar inflator is used in a motorcycle helmet with airbag system"
I'm just getting this visual of the inflation Bag hanging up on your chin or something and Popping your head off.

I know it is all automatic and nothing can go wrong....can go wrong.....can go wrong....can go wrong

I'm just saying

I'm just getting this visual of the inflation Bag hanging up on your chin or something and Popping your head off.

I know it is all automatic and nothing can go wrong....can go wrong.....can go wrong....can go wrong

I'm just saying

You're lucky! I picture this bag of EXPLOSIVE gas, all around your head? :yikes: Forget the road rash, I see an explosion and no dental records to know who you were? :whistling:

Bryan