IGNORED

Gmax Helmets

alwrmcusn

Rode out to Lowes this morning. When I came out to get on the trike and put on my helmet, the button on top to raise/low the sun screen had fallen off. I looked but did not find it. Came home and examined the helmet and decided to call Gmax to see what sort of $$ it would cost to repair the helmet. A very nice gentleman took the helmet model info, said he would have the entire mechanism to replace the slider in the mail this afternoon, NO CHARGE!

Just want to give a thumbs up to Gmax and their customer service!! :thumbsup2:

Rode out to Lowes this morning. When I came out to get on the trike and put on my helmet, the button on top to raise/low the sun screen had fallen off. I looked but did not find it. Came home and examined the helmet and decided to call Gmax to see what sort of $$ it would cost to repair the helmet. A very nice gentleman took the helmet model info, said he would have the entire mechanism to replace the slider in the mail this afternoon, NO CHARGE!

Just want to give a thumbs up to Gmax and their customer service!! :thumbsup2:

I wonder if they will do anything about the crappy clearcoat that turned to milk white on top of the flat black helmet on mine.

pmelah: ..... Isaac is messin' up your trip with all the rain, you may need that snorkel for sure :crying:

'course ya could leave a few days early (like right now) here in east Tennessee the sun is currently shining. 'sposed to have some rain showers starting tomorrow afternoon though.