IGNORED

eBay buyer protection plan?

Flyinfool

I sure hope that the eBay buyer protection plan works.

I bought these [ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221078918507]2 pcs high mount 2 wire RED LED strip 3rd brake light with 28 leds inside each | eBay[/ame]

Got it in the mail and thee is only one in the package, Seller claims the auction is for 1 bar but he has 2 available. I read it as the auction is for 2 bars and that is all he has.

The seller is also trying to hang his hat on it being advertised "as is no returns".

Please take a look at the ad, am I reading it wrong or the seller?

I did pay with a CC thru PP and it has eBay buyer protection so I should be covered from something. I do not think the seller really wants a bad feedback over such a small amount.

Yup! Auctio clearly states that it is for 2 peaces. Not 1. I had an issue quite some time ago with a purchase on ebay. The so called "Buyer Protection" was a farce. I contacted them several times and NEVER got a response back from them. In the end I didn't get what I had payed for, The seller got my money, and the seller left me negative feed back with many profanities and calling my Mother things as well. PayPal, Buyer protection, Ebay, all were of no help. These days I ALWAYS use a CC via PayPal.

Sorry if that doesn't make you feel any better. Hope your experience goes better.

Bill

As the others said it clearly states 2 light bars. Don't waste your time with pay pal just call your cc company and dispute the charge. You will get your money back or your other light bar. I would wait to leave the seller feedback until the situation is resolved. good luck.

I didn't think I misread it.

The seller does have 99.3% positive feedback with over 16,000 ratings.

My guess is that it is someone that is not in the habit of screwing people and values his rating and will end up doing whats right.

If he really only has one, I will be happy with a 50% refund, I like this for a center brake light on my trailer. I was gonna put the other one on the bike.

I agree. Listing stated 2 bars. The seller should make it right!!!! I have had only a few problems in over 400 transactions. I contacted the seller and got no response or one that I was not happy with so I filed a claim with ebay. But both times ebay made it right with me. I was pleased. Good luck with your claim. Keep us posted.