IGNORED

big storm a coming

pmelah

Well its time to button things up caveman seabeetom and myself are in the path I haven't talked to seabeetom or caveman to see what they are doing but I'm stuck here thinking about sending my family north not sure yet so may not be on for a few days so after Issac hit whoever is in its path y'all be careful and stay safe

Well its time to button things up caveman seabeetom and myself are in the path I haven't talked to seabeetom or caveman to see what they are doing but I'm stuck here thinking about sending my family north not sure yet so may not be on for a few days so after Issac hit whoever is in its path y'all be careful and stay safe

I wouldn't start running just yet. Isaac isn't producing the big winds like some in the past. Cat 1 huricanes are 50-60 knots.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo_atl.shtml

We're down here in South Florida, strongest winds we had so far was 65 MPH. heavy rains

( we're on the Dirty side of the storm), getting more rain right now. the bands are working there way north, never even closed the shutters, just moved the patio furniture around

I wish I could run but they won't let me I'm on alert 2 of my employees are national guard and they are active now I am going to see what Issac does before any decisions are made just doing prep now don't want to get caught with my pants down and with NASA here I got a friend that works there I'll know more of whore what when and how fast in a couple hours nice to have some one on the inside

Just talked with my younger brother who is in Rotunda West just south of Tampa and they are getting a lot of rain. I know folks in NOLA are a bit edgy with this one as it could take a path towards them. Y'all be safe and do what you have to do, hell it may swing far west and hit Houston for all we know

:confused24:

3:35 am, winds @ 40+ and very heavy down pours. I closed the front hurricane panel on the house when we wen't into tornado warning last night ( I don't think there is any paint left on the front door) winds hammered the front of the house. As I type I can here stuff hitting the panels. ( no work per say today) just clean up phase. going back to:draming:

They are talking same course and timing as katrina which means im in that quad yup its time to button things up oh what fun just glad its not a katrina I had 33ft of water with her and lost everything anyone know where mike sidel feom weather chanel is I know cantori is in new orleans these storms like to follow them

Stay safe. Doesn't matter what cat it is and this one is going to be cat 2 so far. Irene was only a cat 1 when she tore open three breaches in the outer banks and caused a huge mess out there.

Margaret

Just let the dogs loose they will take care of them cats.:backinmyday: I know what you mean. When Irene tore my Breaches open it was a big mess.:whistling: But, she did it in the Inner Bank. Them bank gaurds weren't amuzed and we can't bank there no more.:doh:

Seriously, stay safe.

well you may as well come to Pork in the Pines and hang out till the storms over...:thumbsup2:

Just let the dogs loose they will take care of them cats.:backinmyday: I know what you mean. When Irene tore my Breaches open it was a big mess.:whistling: But, she did it in the Inner Bank. Them bank gaurds weren't amuzed and we can't bank there no more.:doh:

Seriously, stay safe.

:doh::doh::bang head::bang head: :rotf::rotf::rotf: