IGNORED

New Rear Shock

Just replaced my rear shock on a 99 RSV. I opted to go with a Hagon, great value for the money. $399 shipped to my house. I cannot get over how well the bike rides and sits. For the money I think they are the best deal out there. I will post after getting some more miles on it.

So, how do you like the "Works" shock?

I like it, still not sure if I got it adjusted completely the way I want, but it has made a big difference in the ride. I haven't put a lot of miles on the bike this past year, and only had the wife on for one day ride since it was changed. Before the shock would bottom out if I hit a small dip in the road. It was big money, but if I never have to change it again it was worth it...:2cents:

Well I now have about 300 or so miles on my new shock. After some adjustments I can say that for the money the Hagon shock is a deal. The ride is plush the the bike handles so much better now. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

I installed the Hagon Shock as well. My OE Yamaha shock started leaking at 22k miles. I got the uprated version with the Heavy spring. 469.00 shipped form Hagon LLC in California. Have about 500 miles and have not adjusted anything on it. Feels good one and two up. May need to tweak the dampening adjustment some, not sure. I have a Harley tour pack on my RSTD so weight wise in the rear I am similar to a Venture. The Hagon actually makes the front end feel soft to me now. Bought some sonic springs for that but haven't installed them yet. Took some pictures before install since there aren't many good shots of it that I have seen. Very well made in my opinion, rebuildable for 150 I think and two year warranty. Be nice to see how it holds up for people who ride alot. I'm only averaging around 2500 miles ayear so I likely won't break it under the warranty.

RSTDdog