Brown Angel

I really think that it's going to be nothing short of changing out my compressor cause everytime it gets up to the chosen pressure when it stops it then does a long expelling of air and I can't figure out what is making it do that. Just recently I took the whole controller apart and soldered the connections that were broken. Just what are some suggestions out there people.....:detective:

There should be a check valve to keep air from returning or leaking back through the compressor. Also it lets the compressor start easier without the back pressure of the tank. Probably what your hearing. Check valve maybe gummed up from condensation or oil blow by from the compressor.

I'm guessing but we have 3 wires going to the compressor that I'm thinking is to control the valves open or close I just don't know which one is which or if I am even correct in my thinking like you I'm having trouble but wanting to keep the original look and functionality of the class and compressor my idea is to gut the class and put new switches under the existing buttons 1 switch comp. on one switch front and one switch back just need to find out what the 3 wires are for and how much voltage it takes :confused24: :detective: