IGNORED

5 weeks on the new job

midnightrider1300

LOVING IT!!!! I told our sales manager that I'm ALMOST ashamed to take a check for what I do... Notice I said almost...I mean lets face it, to get paid to talk to people about ATV's, utility vehicles, Sea-Doo's, motorcycles & BS with the customers is a great way to make a living, oh the pay so far has been WAY over expectations. Oh the best part is helping ppl get the best deal & seeing the smiles on their face. Meeting ppl and just talking about riding has been awesome.... I hope it doesn't sound like bragging, it's just that I LOVE my job!!!

There is an old saying that goes like this " Find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life"... I'm about to finish my 5th week and have yet to work ,,,,,,,lol well I did work for 1 sell, one of my buyers it took me 21 days to get him on the ATV he wanted, it wasn't me or our price it was due to his credit BUT Monday of this week our delivery guy delivered 2 ATV's to the client & his brother...the most gratifying sell was I swapped a Spyder to man with a HD Ultra classics that had a stroke and couldn't ride his MC because of the loss of mobility on his right side.. Life is good///:cool10::cool10::cool10: