IGNORED

Barber Vintage races & swap meet Oct 12-14

RandyR

• 1 month later...

i just posted a thread in other meets section about barber's. i'm hoping to be there most of the 3 day's. pmelah from Ms is bringing his 99 royal star tues on his way to atlanta and coming back fri afternoon and staying the weekend and go to barber's. i'm going to try and fix his carbs or put a set i've got on it to get it running. let me know too if you are coming and i'll try to meet up somewhere. i'm also on vr assit if you need any help, there's a quility inn in vestavia hills about 8 miles from barber's that has been giving me a good rate on their rooms, last time it was $50 a night plus tax. if anybody want some rooms, i'll call the guy and see if i can get the same rate, he just sent me a message that they had done some upgrading. all my contact imfo is in my profile.

• 1 year later...

ANYBODY GOING TO BARBER'S THIS WEEKEND?? i'm going sat and sun with some local guys and a guy from work has 3 lots of stuff to sell, i gave him a couple of leather coats to sell for me. give me a call on my cell phone 205-593-6440 leave a message if i don't answer and i;ll try to meet up with you. there's a great bbq places a few miles away if you want to do lunch or dinner. my computer is still down and i'm using my daughter's to check in.