IGNORED

Missed the Asheville rally, but here now

dogman

I couldn't get away for the Asheville rally which I'm sure must have been amazing.

I was able to get away Monday and rode down to NC and Tennessee.

I rode the Dragon, Skyway, foothills parkway, smokey mountins and into the Blue Ridge parkway.

I camped on the Blue Ridge last night. 4 camp sites away there was a bear incident that I could hear. The guys tent, BBQ and cooler was destroyed. I didn't get much sleep after that so I pulled into the KOA early so I'll be more alert tomorrow.

Beautiful riding all around here

Heading home now Brad. I'm in grove city for the night and heading home tomorrow. I'd love to spend a week and ride the whole Blue ridge parkway with the trailer.

The whole area is a riding joy. The down side if I could call it that is I couldn't do much sight seeing as the turns come quick and are sharp.

Heading home now Brad. I'm in grove city

May pass on the highway tomorrow. Too bad as it would be nice to have met up with you somewhere. We will half to get together soon.

Glad you had some time away

Brad

Bob I am returning Sunday. If my timing is good I'll drive by your house and take a chance that you may be home. I really I have no idea of my time line and seeing how it's after 11 now I don't think I'll have an early morning tomorrow.