IGNORED

Returned to Bonneville Speedway

Guest Swifty

Guest Swifty

On my way back from the west coast, just like last year, I stopped at the salt flats again, just to play. I found the track to be in much better condition this year, hard and smooth. I really enjoyed my day here...doing fun stuff in the HHR...you know, like seeing if an iPad, standing upright on the salt, supported between a pair of shoes will stay upright when I pass by it at 100mph....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qktZ4mo19lQ]Fun at Bonneville Speedway 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Guest Swifty

So how fast were you going ?

Jeepers, who needs the CLOUD when a guy has a databank friend like you to haul up any picture he's taken just like that!

Jeepers, who needs the CLOUD when a guy has a databank friend like you to haul up any picture he's taken just like that!

Hard drive space is cheap, finding the old files is the trick sometimes.

Still looking for a few photos, and files for Mr. Owl and Don. :think:

Brad

Guest Swifty
You need to seek professional help, Dave....

I know of a good psychiatrist if you ever decide to do something about your problem.:confused24:

There's no help for me that a few miles at triple digits speeds can't address. I just have to do it somewhere legally to avoid these letters from MoT warning me of too many demerit points. There's also a growing numbers of American states that I have to drive the speed limit...darnit.

:whistling: