IGNORED

Wgho Is Thius Member?

bongobobny

We were in chat last nite with one of our newer members and the discussion got around to trailers and he has another trailer just like this one! He wants to know who it is to talk with him but I can't remember the guy's name for the life of me! So help me out, getting senile...

Edited by bongobobny

Pmelah?? I remember it started with a P....I think. Ask Mama she remembers things.Sometimes..

no Dan it was not me i dont have a trailer let alone a coffin trailer

Bob i got the package thank you very much will be installing it today after the cleaning and i will try the board on mine

I bought my trailer from Mel D. near Springfield, Ill. This looks like the trailer he had for sale when I bought mine from him. I had him make mine to nearly look like his original trailer; painted tutone Gold to match the color scheme of my 83. Mine has metal handles where this one was wood. I can't be sure, but I bet that's Mel.

OH wasn't that the guy that came in an RV and had two Rotty's? I think his name on the site was rotdoglover or something. I don't know if he's on here anymore.

Margaret

I think you are right. He has since, I believe, sold his bike. I don't remember his reason, but I do remember him saying he was leaving us.