IGNORED

11 more days

Grandpagak

Especially Mr. Pig-a-sorus.

Looking forward to trying out the latest and greatest BBQ grill, eating the great food Black Owl is preparing and BSing with new and old friends. What could be better than that? Rides, campfire, maintenance, friendship, more bikes, life don't get any better than that.

And YES all are welcome to come and have a great time with us. :missingtooth:

Ya want to let me know what I am missing here???

He is starting the BS'n before anyone gets going. Trying to be up on Mr. Owl as he will catch up real quick.

Did Mr. Owl make any promises this year. ?

Brad

We promise you will have fun at PIP, everyone does. Owl has made lots of promises which lie do you want to hear first?

While Owl is working real hard on preparation of food, BS and harassment of folks, just normal I guess.

Can't wait :fatsmiley:

We promise you will have fun at PIP, everyone does. Owl has made lots of promises which lie do you want to hear first?

While Owl is working real hard on preparation of food, BS and harassment of folks, just normal I guess.

Can't wait :fatsmiley:

Hey, hey hey.... The liars and Fryers campfire doesn't start til Friday night. Then you can start your whoppers about how much work you had to do on the new roaster, etc, etc, etc. :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:missingtooth: And so it begins!

So did we find a new sucker :rotf::rotf:, I mean contestant to challenge Black Owl at the chilli challenge yet?

What the heck has Eagleeye been doing, he knows the ins and outs around a stove. He makes some mighty fine

food! :banana::banana::banana:

Edited by Bubber

Anybody got Eagleeye's email address I would like to solicit him to join me in challenging the Black Owl in the chilli contest! :stirthepot: PM me with addy please.

Seems like looses to everyone so this should be easy. Actually Owl makes some mighty fine chilli. :whistling:

Any takers? :Avatars_Gee_George: :crying:

Bubber

Anybody got Eagleeye's email address I would like to solicit him to join me in challenging the Black Owl in the chilli contest! :stirthepot: PM me with addy please.

Seems like looses to everyone so this should be easy. Actually Owl makes some mighty fine chilli. :whistling:

Any takers? :Avatars_Gee_George: :crying:

Bubber

Check your PM's...

Any and all comers are more than welcome to try to dethrone the master..... MikealiasMike came real close last year but..... as they say, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades....:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well we are showing up on our bikes.....we got no "droves" here in Brandon.

What the heck is a drove anyways ...eh?

Sheez. Gotta teach them northerners everything.

Three drives = a drove. So....

If you drives, Marilyn drives and Big Bob drives, that's one drove. And... three droves = a whole bunch.....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well we are showing up on our bikes.....we got no "droves" here in Brandon.

What the heck is a drove anyways ...eh?

OK for those of you who think a drove is a small vehicle used to get from one place to another here is the answer to your question. :stirthepot:

DROVE

1) A large number of people or things doing or undergoing the same thing: "tourists stayed away in droves".

Are we OK with that? :whistling:

I never meant to imply our Canadian friends, drove a drove, or had a drove, or could drive a guy from North Branch crazy :rotf::rotf::rotf:or ,,,,,,,,,,,,, besides it is such a short trip for some of us. :yikes:

whats the address...for gps, thanks! should i bring a tent and stuff??

Try this 47.226977, -94.874102

And if you wish to camp, ya best bring a tent. There are no rooms at Gary and Anns but they do allow us to shower in their home. Oh and forget about setting up near the chicken coup....thats Bubber's territory and he will not let anything get in between him and his favourite rooster!

Try this 47.226977, -94.874102

And if you wish to camp, ya best bring a tent. There are no rooms at Gary and Anns but they do allow us to shower in their home. Oh and forget about setting up near the chicken coup....thats Bubber's territory and he will not let anything get in between him and his favourite rooster!

Oh Oh, now that's gonna start the feathers flying.