IGNORED

Looking for eyebrows

54chevybelair

I have a set but, I won't sell them to you. I will give them to you. Just cover the shipping cost and I will drop them in the mail tomorrow.

Slowly all my left over RSV parts are finding a good home.

Thanks 01 Rider, that is a very generous offer you are giving me. how should I send you the money?

My address is

4433 Marshall Ave. S.E.

Kentwood, Michigan 49508

Thanks 01 Rider, that is a very generous offer you are giving me. how should I send you the money?
PayPal works the best. rpb_53@hotmail.com

I'll let you know the cost tomorrow.

What else ya got?? I'm building a wreck?
I've got the stock mirrors, turn signal lenses, both antennas, air filter covers, crash guard reflectors, trailer hitch and stinger, I'm not sure what else off the top of my head. Later today I'll get the stuff out of the box and take a picture.

PayPal works the best. rpb_53@hotmail.com

I'll let you know the cost tomorrow.

I've got the stock mirrors, turn signal lenses, both antennas, air filter covers, crash guard reflectors, trailer hitch and stinger, I'm not sure what else off the top of my head. Later today I'll get the stuff out of the box and take a picture.

Pm sent, thank you:cool10:

I would like to thank 01 Rider. He sent me a great set of eyebrows and refused to take any money beyond the shipping cost. I have never met this man and to think he would do this for a complete stranger is pretty cool.

I took a picture with them laid out like I was planning. What do you think? They mostly fit but could use a little bending. I am not sure if I can soak them in hot water to soften them or if I should just see if double sided foam tape will hold them down. Any ideas?

• 3 years later...

This is an old thread I stumbled on when looking at removing the eyebrows ..........and this is the guy I bought the bike from who started the thread because he added the eyebrows! He was given the eyebrows so I will give them to someone else. Taking them to MD at Freebird's tomorrow.