IGNORED

Funny Comeback

Freebird

I was visiting a customer yesterday in Ohio and found out that she rides. She rides a very nice older and highly customized Harley Super Glide shovel head. Very nice bike.

Now this lady is absolutely beautiful. Probably mid to late 30's based only upon the fact that she has an 18 year old daughter. Very sweet and fun lady.

She told me a story about stopping by a local sandwich shop to pick up lunch to take back to her office. There was a new guy working behind the counter and he was going on and on about his new bike. Then the guy looked at her and said "yea, just picked up my new bike. Going to a meet this weekend. You should come by." She said that he went on and on trying to be really cool but then he screwed up. He told her "If you stop by, maybe I'll let you clean my bike".

Oops.....very bad suggestion. There was a fairly good lunch crowd waiting by now and in front of all of them, the asked "what kind of bike did you buy". He replied that he had bought a brand new Harley Davidson Sportster.

That was all she needed to know. Her reply to him was "Very nice, you will enjoy it. I actually started out on a girl's bike too". :cool10:

Game, set, match. She said that he had nothing else to say after that.

Edited by Freebird

:sign outstanding:Ya gotta love attractive, smart, sharp witted ladies that ride.

A buddy has a saying / comeback that have filed in memory for repeated future use. "That's a very nice (insert object in question here). Does it come in a mens style?"

Unfortunately he was referring to the sweater I was wearing at the time.

I then shot back that women love this sweater and comment on it all the time. His reply? "Of course they mention it, they want to borrow it."

This past spring I stopped at the local 7-eleven for a soda and sitting out front was a new Sportster. I figured it belonged to one of the girls working inside. I walked in and commented about the nice "girl's" bike. The guy checking out at the counter turns and informs me that it is his . . .

:whistling: I gotta start thinking before speaking

Guest scarylarry

I have to admit she handled it well..

The women we ride with would have him pull over the counter for that comment, I like her approached better though..

He had to be a kid or one stupid adult